Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recipe of the Day (2.9.12): King Rach Casserole

KING RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE

This.Was.Delicious!!!!! Not kidding. Had to stop myself from going back for 3rds! Not gonna lie though - took a little bit of work. Not the fastest recipe I've made, so a little prep would have gone a long way (pre-cooking the chicken, for example). The only modification I made to this recipe was to boil the chicken versus pan frying it. As for total layers, I am pretty sure I ended up with more than the recipe called for; I had the initial layer of the chicken mixture, tortilla strips, chicken mixture, cheese, tortilla stips, chicken mixture, cheese, tortilla strips, cheese. So, to recap: 2 full layers, with a 3rd of tortilla strips and cheese :)


No comments:

Post a Comment